Thursday, May 14, 2009

How Your Doctor's Dietary Ignorance Will Kill You

Hello there everyone! My name is Dr James Carlson and I am a board certified family doctor with a specialty in low carb diets. While I have been in private practice for about seventeen years, I have only been using a low carb approach to treating disease for the last ten years. This means I have been on both sides of the fence, so to speak.

When using a low fat, low cholesterol dietary approach I did not see the success and lack of need for medications than when I started low carbs in my patient's lives. In other words, it wasn't until I started using low carbs in my practice that I was able to stop medications and most patients did not need to start meds in the first place.

With rare exceptions, most people neeed to start and stay on a low carb diet throughout their entire lives. This also means the person will be consuming more cholesterol, fat and protein. It is interesting to note that our population has been steadily decreasing our consumption of saturated fat and cholesterol. It is also interesting to note that our rates of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity and cancer have been steadily increasing indirectly proportional to our saturated fat and cholesterol intake. Said another way, since we have been decreasing our fat and cholesterol consumption, we have seen increased rates of obesity, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and cancer.

With this blog I will be sharing with everyone the first ten chapters of my controversial book Genocide: How Your Doctor's Dietary Ignorance Will Kill You. For those who wish to purchase the entire book I will provide a link on each page. I am very excited because the first 10 chapters of my book will give you a wealth of information and you will learn why it is dangerous to be eating carbohydrates, and why it is safe to eat fat, cholesterol and protein.

The title Genocide reflects the fact that millions of people die each and every year not only in America, but around the world as well, all due to physician's dietary ignorance.

I was once asked if a full frontal assault on the medical profession exposing their grotesque nutritional ignorance is the correct approach. I responded that full frontal assault or not, the more people are made aware of the correct way to eat, the more lives are saved. What could be more important?!

I hope you enjoy the read!

To read all ten chapters and to peruse a wealth of nutritional information go to DrJamesCarlson.com right now!

Sincerely

Dr Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment