Monday, December 21, 2009

How Profound the Ignorance Goes

I think all my followers thus far realize the profound invasive ignorance of the medical profession in regards to the correct way to eat. Even though laypersons continue to represent the majority of people who understand the correct way to eat; there are still many people who fall victim to the profound, abysmal, heinous, egregious dissemination of the incorrect dietary info---this all has to stop.

Click here to review the story as it pertains to food packaging labeling changes. More importantly, read the responses. Mine is on page 4 as of this date.

Dr Jim

PS. Sorry I haven't been blogging as much. The Holiday season gets kinda hectic on my end, but something tells me I'm preaching to the choir.

Bye for now...

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Jim,

    I expected at least a paragraph worth of a diatribe about calories being the most profound section on the label and the fact that calories don't mean a hill of chili beans. Hit 'em a little harder. I would like to see some feedback on that website.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete