Sunday, August 14, 2011

Another Riduculous Study!

Ok, so I log on to check my e-mail and this study jumps out at me CLICK HERE to read.
I only found 3 of the 9 probably good for us, which means 2/3rds of the article is giving us information which is absolutely wrong! Which foods do you think I'm OK with?

Watermelon to fight chronic fatigue??!! Really??!! One of the highest sugar containing foods out there touted as helping with fatigue??!! I mean where do these people/articles come from? Any way, I'll let you get back to me and let me know what you think I thought was OK with the article :-)

Since it's a rainy Sunday over here in NY, I think I'll just read and watch silly movies all day! See ya on Monday!

dr jim :-)
www.drjamescarlson.com
drjim@drjamescarlson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment